This week was the continuation from last week's topic i.e. inserting graphics into a word document. The computer connected to the IWB was not working so I had to present the work to be done orally and step-by-step followed by the pupils.

My Year 2A were really looking forward to naming their pictures. I reminded them to be creative in naming their pictures, not just simply because the pictures was of similar traits to a certain famous cartoon character it had to be of the same name. The lesson plan..
Lesson Plan 20/04/09 (Yr2A) Lesson Plan 20/04/09 (Yr2A) Dyg Norolhoda Hj Md Arpan

The lesson finished on time and for closure we had a photo session. I wanted to have a picture with my tp class so the pupils were more than happy to oblige..


My Year 3A's lesson was hectic because some of the computers started having problem.. freezing at the click of a button. This mostly happened when the pupils wanted to insert clipart. After typing in the search word and clickilg the "Go" button.. it just hangs. Hmmmmmm.... heavy load?.. But at least the class completed about 75% of the work though.. Good effort on the pupil's part.. what with the freezing screen and all. The lesson plan..

Lesson Plan 20/04/09 (Yr3A) Lesson Plan 20/04/09 (Yr3A) Dyg Norolhoda Hj Md Arpan

Some were frustrated when the screen keeps freezing up. I could see that the activity were to their liking.. maybe because they get to choose their own picture and type whatever they want.. Like my last class, we spend the last 5 minutes of the class by having a photo session..

0 comments:

About

Dyg Norolhoda binti Haji Mohd Arpan
08D0302 Diploma in Education (In-Service)

At the age of 34 I decided to change profession from a bank officer to a teacher. I joined the Ministry of Education in 2004 and was posted to Maktab SOAS. It was a huge transition! I started teaching on my 2nd day and was given a class full of naughty and rebellious boys. IOne look at them and my adrenaline went sky high. I was so determine to make whichever class I taught to learn something from me. Most of my days as a teacher was challenging, hectic and memorable. Though referred as a stressful job, I never regretted my decision to become a teacher. The overwhelming feeling when a student comes up to you and says "Thank you" with a smile is a treasure itself. I am by nature a serious person but since being a teacher I have learn to smile a lot especially by the antics of my students. :)